John McCain was the primary opposition to the Senate Select Committee on POWs. He bitterly opposed any attempt to rescue any other POWs.
(according to Newsweek) when shot down in North Vietnam.
He has never failed to defend any illegal or violent war
in which the US leaders involved the citizens.
McCain has the support of Henry Kissinger (indicted
in Belgium for war crimes), of Joe Lieberman, neocon
rejected by Democrats in Connecticut, and other war profiteers.
The McCain Feingold bill made it possible for
war profiteers to run nonstop swift boat attack ads
... a campaign to help in Bush's illegal installation in the White
McCain approves the Bush tax cuts for the rich which in
combination with the Iraq and Afghanistan fiascos
have caused trillions in deficit.
The Shadows of Power: The Council on Foreign Relations and the American Decline (Paperback) by James Perloff
1. Links to liberty defending organizations
2. Links to liberty defending web pages
3. Links to A MASSIVE assortment of liberty defending videos
4. A stream lined system for contacting legislators with suggested letters
5. Links to liberty defending egroups
6. Links to magazines, literature and other materials