The County Sheriffs Honor Roll is growing so quickly that this will be out of date when you read this:
1. Jackson County, Kentucky Sheriff Denny Peyman
2. Linn County, Oregon Sheriff Tim Mueller
3. Madison County, Idaho Sheriff Roy Klingler
4. Crook County, Oregon Sheriff Jim Hensley
5. Douglas County, Oregon Sheriff John Hanlin
6. Curry County, Oregon Sheriff John Bishop
7. Livingston County, Missouri Sheriff Steve Cox
8. Smith County, Texas Sheriff Larry Smith
9. Josephine County, Sheriff Gil Gilbertson
10. Madison County, Alabama Sheriff Blake Dorning
11. Larimer County, Colorado Sheriff Justin Smith
12. Charleston County, South Carolina Sheriff Al Cannon
13. Morgan County, Alabama Sheriff Ana Franklin
14. Houston County, Alabama Sheriff Andy Hughes
15. Gilmer County, Georgia Sheriff Stacy Nicholson
16. Pine County, Minnesota Sheriff Robin Cole
17. Grant County, Oregon, Sheriff Glenn Palmer
18. Coos County, Oregon Sheriff Craig Zanni
19. Johnson County, Missouri Sheriff Charles Heiss
20. Martin County, Florida Sheriff Bill Snyder
21. Siskiyou County, Califorhia Sheriff Jon Lopey
22. Humboldt County, Nevada Sheriff Ed Kilgpore
23. Stanislaus County, California Sheriff Adam Christianson
24. Montgomery County, Alabama Sheriff D.T. Marshall
25. Lawrence County, Missouri Sheriff Bard DeLay
26. Shasta County, California Sheriff Tom Bosenko
27. El Dorado County, California Sheriff John D'Agostini
28. Tehama County, California Sheriff David Hencraft
29. Lassen County, California Sheriff Dean Growden
30. Del Norte County, California Sheriff Dean Wilson
31. Modoc County, California Sheriff Mike Poindexter
32. Mendocino County, California Sheriff Thomas Allman
33. Plumas County, California Sheriff Greg Hagwood
34. Humboldt County, California Sheriff Mike Downey
35. Smith County, Texas Sheriff Larry Smith
36. Paulding County, Georgia Sheriff Gary Gulledge
37. Butte County, California Sheriff Jerry Smith
38. Sanders County, Montana Sheriff Tom Rummel
39. Wibaux County, Montana Sheriff Darby Harrington
40. Wagoner County, Oklahoma Sheriff Bob Colbert
41 Canyon County Idaho Sheriff Kieran Donahue
42. Fresno County, California Sheriff Margaret Mims
43. Washington County, Oregon Sheriff Pat Garrett
44. Multnomah County, Washington Sheriff Dan Staton
45. Yavapai, County, Arizona Sheriff Scott Mascher
46. Boone County, Ohio Sheriff Micahel A. Helmig,
47. Clermont County, Ohio Sheriff A.J. Rodenberg
48. Skamania County, Washington Sheriff Dave Brown
49. Maricopa County, Ariznona Sheriff Joe Arpaio
50. El Paso County, Colorado Sheriff Terry Maketa
51. Weld County, Colorado Sheriff John Cooke
52. Oconee County, Georgia Sheriff Scott Berry
53. Trinity County, California Sheriff Bruce Haney
54. Canyon County, Idaho Sheriff Kieran Donahue
55. Johnson County, Missouri Sheriff Frank Denning
56. Mesa County Colorado Sheriff Stan Hilkey
57. Collin County Texas Sheriff Terry Box
58. Spartanburg County, South Carolina Sheriff Chuck Wright
59. Baker County Sheriff Mitchell Southwick
60. Bonner County, Idaho Sheriff Daryl Wheelter
61. Bay County. Florida Sheriff Frank McKeithen
62. Cherokee County, Georgia Sheriff Roger Garrison
63. Schoharie County, New York Sheriff Tony Desmond
64. Otsego County, New York Sheriff Richard Devlin Jr.
65. Berkeley County, South Carolina Sheriff Wayne DeWitt
66. Wagoner County, Oklahoma Sheriff Bob Colbert
67. Roosevelt County, New Mexico Sheriff Darren Hooker
68. Austin County, Texas Sheriff Jack Brandes
69. Jerome County, Idaho Sheriff Doug McFall
70. Randall County, Texas Sheriff Joel W. Richardson
71. Elkhart County, Indiana Sheriff Brad Rogers
72. Nye County, Nevada Sheriff Tony DeMeo
73. Berks County, Pennsylvania Sheriff Eric J. Weaknecht
74. Clearwater County, Idaho Sheriff Chris Goetz
75. Nez Perce County, Idaho Sheriff Joe Rodriguez
76. Idaho County, Idaho Sheriff Doug Giddings
76. Lewis County, Idaho Sheriff Brian Brokop
77. Asotin County, Washington Sheriff Ken Bancroft
78. WhitmanCounty, Washington Sheriff Brett Myers
79. Jackson County, Oregon Sheriff Mike Winters
80. Malheur County, Oregon Sheriff Brian Wolfe
81, Deschutes County, Oregon Sheriff Larry Blanton
82. Jackson County, Oregon Sheriff Mike Winters
83. Polk County, Oregon Sheriff Bob Wolfe
84.Cedar County, Iowa Sheriff Warren M. Wethington
85. Beaver County, Utah Sheriff Cameron Noel
86. Box Elder County, Utah Sheriff Joseph Yeates
87. Cache County, Utah Sheriff G. Lynn Nelson
88. Carbon County, Utah Sheriff James Cordova
89. Daggett County, Utah Sheriff Allan Campbell
90. Davis County, Utah Sheriff Todd Richardson
91.Duchesne County, Utah Sheriff Merv Gustin
92. Emery County, Utah Sheriff Greg Funk
93.Garfiled ounty, Utah Sheriff Than Cooper
94. Grand County, Utah Sheriff James B. Nyland Sr.
95. Iron County, Utah Sheriff Mark Gower
96. Juab County, Utah, Sheriff Alden Orme
97. Kane County, Utah Sheriff Lamont Smith
98. Millard County, Utah Sheriff Robert Dekker
99, Morgan County, Utah Sheriff Gene Ercanbrack
100. Piute County, Utah Sheriff Mary Gleave
101. Rich County, Utah Sheriff Dale Stacey
102. San Juan County, Utah Sheriff Mike Lacy
103. Sanpete County, Utah Sheriff Kay P. Larsen
104. Sevier County, Utah Sheriff Phil Barney
105. Summit County, Utah Sheriff David A. Edmunds
106. Tooele County, Utah Sheriff Frank J. Park
107. Uintah County, Utah Sheriff Jeff Merrell
108. Utah County, Utah Sheriff James B. Tracy
109. Wasatch County, Utah Sheriff Kenneth Vanwagoner
110. Washington County, Utah Sheriff Kirk Smith
111. Wayne County, Utah Sheriff Kurt R. Taylor
112. Weber County, Utah Sheriff Terry Thompson
113. Bernalillo County, NM Sheriff Dan Houston
114. Catron County, NM Sheriff Shawn Menges
115 Union County, NM Sheriff William Spriggs
116. Chaves County, NM Sheriff Patrick R Jennings
117. Otero County, NM Sheriff Benny House
118. Cibola County, NM Sheriff Johnny Valdez
119. Quay County, NM Sheriff Joe Schallert
120. Colfax County, NM Sheriff Jim Maldonado
121. Rio Arriba County, NM Sheriff Joe Mascarenas
122. De Baca County, NM Sheriff Dennis A. Cleaver
123. Roosevelt County, NM Sheriff Darren Hooker
124. San Juan County, NM Sheriff Ken Christesen
125. Dona Ana County, NM Sheriff Todd Garrison
126. San Miguel County, NM Sheriff Benjie Vigil
127. Eddy County, NM Sheriff Ernest J Mendoza
128. Grant County, NM Sheriff Raul Holguin
129. Santa Fe County, NM Sheriff Robert Garcia
130. Guadalupe County, NM Sheriff Michael R Lucero
131. Sierra County, NM Sheriff Joe Baca
132. Harding County, NM Sheriff Herman Martinez
133. Socorro County, NM Sheriff Phillip Montoya
134. Hidalgo County, NM Sheriff Saturnino Madero
135. Taos County, NM Sheriff Miguel Romero Jr
136. Lea County, NM Sheriff Rod Coffman
137. Torrance County, NM Sheriff Heath White
138. Lincoln County, NM Sheriff Rick Virden
139.Los Alamos County, NM Sheriff Marco Lucero
140. Valencia County, NM Sheriff Louis Burkhard
141. Luna County, NM Sheriff Raymond Cobos
142. Osage County, Missouri Sheriff Michael Dixon
143. Ravalli County, Montana, Sheriff Chris Hoffman
144. Randall County, Texas Sheriff Joel W. Richardson
145. Mohave County, Arizona Sheriff Tom Sheahan
146. Bath County, Kentucky Sheriff John Snedegar
147. Klamath County, Oregon Sheriff Frank Skrah
148. McCulloch County, Texas Sheriff Earl Howell
149. Churchill County, Nevada Sheriff Benjamin D. Trotter
150. Garfield County, Colorado Sheriff Lou Vallario
151. Bradford County, Pennsylvania Sheriff Clinton J. Walters
152. Wayne County, North Carolina Sheriff Carey Winders
153. Adams County, Pennsylvania Sheriff Jim Muller
154. Sussex County, Delaware Sheriff Jeff Christopher
155. Powell County, Montana Sheriff Scott F. Howard
156.Catawba County, North Carolina Sheriff Coy Reid
156. McLean County, Illinois Sheriff Mike Emery
157. McLennan County, Texas Sheriff Parnell McNamara
158. Tuolumne County, California Sheriff James W. Mele
159. Edgefield County, North Carolina Sheriff Adell Dobey
160. Walton County, Florida Sheriff Michael Adkinson
161. Yamhill County, Oregon Sheriff Jack Crabtree
162. Barry County, Missouri Sheriff Mick Epperly
163. DeSoto County, Mississippi Sheriff Bill Rasco
164. Edgar County, Illinois Sheriff Edward Motley:
165. Putnam County, New York Sheriff Donald Smith
166. Steuben County, New York Sheriff David Cole
167. Henderson County, North Carolina Sheriff Charlie McDonald
168. Hill County, Texas Sheriff Michael Cox,
169. Richland County, South Carolina Sheriff Leon Lott
170. Lexington County, South Carolina Sheriff James Metts
171. Kershaw County, South Carolina Sheriff Jim Matthews
172. Wood County, West Virgina Sheriff Ken Merritt
173. Yakima County, Washington Sheriff Ken Irwin
174. Pinal County, Arizona Sheriff Paul Babeu
176. Lake County, Montana Sheriff Jay Doyle
177. Kent County, Michigan Sheriff Larry Stelma
178. Benzie County, Michigan sheriff Ted Schende
Letter from the Utah Sheriff's Association
New Mexico State Sheriff's Association
Letter from the Utah Sheriff's Association
Dear President Obama:
We, the elected sheriffs of Utah, like so many of our fellow Americans, are literally heartbroken for the loved ones of the murdered victims in Connecticut. As Utahans, we are not strangers to this kind of carnage—one of the latest being the 2007 Trolley Square murders wherein nine innocents were gunned down—five losing their lives. We also recognize the scores of other recent domestic massacres, which have decimated countless honorable lives. As Americans, we value the sanctity of life. Furthermore, similar to our inspired Founders, we acknowledge our subservience to a higher power. With the number of mass shootings America has endured, it is easy to demonize firearms; it is also foolish and prejudiced.
Firearms are nothing more than instruments, valuable and potentially dangerous, but instruments nonetheless. Malevolent souls, like the criminals who commit mass murders, will always exploit valuable instruments in the pursuit of evil. As professional peace officers, if we understand nothing else, we understand this: lawful violence must sometimes be employed to deter and stop criminal violence. Consequently, the citizenry must continue its ability to keep and bear arms, including arms that adequately protect them from all types of illegality. As your administration and Congress continue to grapple with the complex issue of firearm regulations, we pray that the Almighty will guide the People’s Representatives collectively.
For that reason, it is imperative this discussion be had in Congress, not silenced unilaterally by executive orders. As you deliberate, please remember the Founders of this great nation created the Constitution, and its accompanying Bill of Rights, in an effort to protect citizens from all forms of tyrannical subjugation. We respect the Office of the President of the United States of America. But, make no mistake, as the duly-elected sheriffs of our respective counties, we will enforce the rights guaranteed to our citizens by the Constitution. No federal official will be permitted to descend upon our constituents and take from them what the Bill of Rights—in particular Amendment II—has given them. We, like you, swore a solemn oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and we are prepared to trade our lives for the preservation of its traditional interpretation.
The Utah Sheriffs’ Association
Oh, you say they might cut off the Federal "AID"?
Federal money? There is no such thing. They get their money from US. Here is
Tell the Feds not to give us anymore money, but also tell the Feds that we are not going to give THEM anymore money.
They can rent the IRS buildings to all of the private businesses that will be moving to our state where they can operate safely.
The Constitution for Peace Officers as presented Sheriff Richard Mack in Lexington, SC on 01/14/12
The Constitution for Peace Officers was presented by Sheriff Richard Mack in Lexington County, SC on 01/14/12. Sheriff James Metts; the Sheriff of Lexington County, SC attended this seminar. Sheriff Richard Mack, Sheriff James Metts, & myself (John Perna) & other committee members, went to dinner after this seminar. At that meeting Sheriff James Metz promised that he would protect the Bill of Rights in Lexington County, SC. Now Sheriff James Metts has come sworn that this promise an the oath to support and defend the constitution, which every Sheriff swears, will be honored. Please share this with every Sheriff across the Country.
A summary of the court case the was won by Sheriff Richard Mack can be read in:
The Victory for State Sovereignty - by Sheriff Richard
MACK / PRINTZ V. USA:
The monumental Supreme Court case that restored the Tenth Amendment, Abridged, with foreword and summary by Sheriff Richard Mack. This pocket-size booklet contains key verbage from the official court record, with comments added. It's a great companion to a pocket constitution. (Dimensions: 3 1/4" W x 6" H)
Free people can be armed. Slaves and prisoners can never be armed. EVERY SLAVE MASTER, AND EVERY TYRANT, ALWAYS DISARMS HIS VICTIMS. If a government does not trust its people to be armed, the people cannot trust their government. The famous "shot heard around the world" was fired when the British tried to take away the guns. The stark reality is that once the people have been disarmed all resistance will be a risk of death. The right to defend yourself is your life. Anyone who tries to take your right to defend yourself is trying to kill you. Whatever you have a right to do, in defense of your life, you have a right to do in defense of your right to keep and bear arms.
There is a VERY DESPERATE FRENZY inside of the New World Order to disarm the American people more quickly than possible. This movement is spearheaded by the unbelievable hypocrite cum laude, Diane Feinstein. Diane Feinstein has introduced a bill to ban gun ownership supposedly revoking your constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms.
"I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon, and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me."
Do you see anything about hunting here?
What part of "being necessary to the security of a free State"
What part of "shall not be infringed"
Alex Jones interviewed Stewart Rhodes, the founder of Oath Keepers. The Oath Keepers organization has already massively organized inside of the police and military.
Police and military who betray their oath to defend the Constitution, do so at their your own peril. Stormtroopers are peacocks one day and feather dusters the next. Tyrants need stormtroopers, corrupt politicians, and lawyers while they are accumulating power. They kill them later. Whoever the tyrant allows to survive will meet justice after the tyrant falls. Like it or not, Nuremberg will happen again. When police & military refuse to obey illegal orders the dictator fails.
The power hungry megalomaniacs need to watch the videos of what happened to Mussolini, Ceausescu, and of NUREMBERG trials. At Nuremberg the thugs said they were "just doing their jobs" or that they were "just obeying orders". How did that work? Here is a video that will help you remember. Most of them are seen on slabs, with nooses still around their necks.
Proof will be before your eyes, with a click of a mouse, on the link above.
The tactic is called Pressure from above and below
Read more at this link:
Stewart Rhodes Also Spoke at Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Convention:
Send this to your county Sheriff:
As the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in
_______________County you were required to take an oath to preserve, protect and
defend the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Having
taken that oath I would like to know if you will honor your oath by refusing to
enforce Federal rules, regulations and directives that violate the Constitution
and/or the Bill of Rights.
The Second Amendment clearly proclaims that the people have a right to own guns and the government is prohibited from infringing on the right of the people to own guns if they choose to do so. Your primary job is to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution and the rights of the people that live in our County.
The Supreme Court has ruled that the Federal government has no lawful jurisdiction in the counties and that when a Sheriff chooses to enforce an unconstitutional directive, he is violating his Constitutional Oath.
The people of _______ County are The People and you are their Chief Law Enforcement Representative. We The People of ______ County expect you to represent us and not the Federal government.
I would like to know if you are given an order by the president of The USA that violates the Constitution, will you honor your oath or will you do as directed by that so called “president”.
Watch the full NULLIFICATION PLAYLIST here:
Sheriff Mack's booklet covers decades of research to prove once and for all that the sheriffs in this country are indeed the ultimate law authority in their respective jurisdictions. The sheriff absolutely has the power and responsibility to defend his citizens against all enemies, including those from our own Federal Government. History, case law, common law and common sense all show clear evidence that the sheriff is the people's protector in all issues of injustice and is responsible for keeping the peace in all matters. He is the last line of defense for his constituents; he is America's last hope to regain our forgotten freedom. This short but powerful booklet is a must read for all citizens, sheriffs, and government officials that we may all work to return America to the constitutional republic she was meant to be. Amazing as it might be, the sheriff can make this happen!
Our Declaration of Independence begins with this statement about our inalienable Rights:
The fact that the right of self-defense is God given natural
right was articulated by the eminent jurist and American patriot St. George
Tucker who said:
"The right of self-defense is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction."
(in Blackstone's Commentaries, St. George Tucker, 1803, p. 300)
Does gun control reduce crime and thereby make us safer? Does gun control pose any risks to our safety or security? Is gun control lawful and constitutional?
When we honestly come to understand the answers to these three questions, we will see how today's polimagicians and their distractingly beautiful assistants – the mainstream media – create elaborate performances designed to fool us into giving up the one freedom that will allow all other freedoms to be taken away.
To read what Patrick Henry said on March 23, 1775
What would Patrick Henry say today?
Read this in the original form. Then read this again, and change a few words:
Change "British ministry" to "federal government".
Change "kings" to "tyrants".
Change "Great Britain" to "Washington".
Change "ministry and Parliament" to "federal government".
Change "throne" to "federal government".
Change "British guard" to "federal officer".
Change "Boston" to "Waco and Ruby Ridge".
"The battle for freedom is never won and is never lost.
The battle for freedom always continues.
It is never too late and it is never soon enough, to defend freedom.
No matter how enslaved we are, we always have hope.
No matter how free we are we are never safe.
NOTHING EVER LIMITS THE GOVERNMENT, EXCEPT THE PEOPLE.
Any generation that fails to defend freedom will lose it.
The next generation will have to shed blood to gain it back.
The Obama Deception HQ Full length version
THE CORRUPT FEAR US.
Watch the rest of the videos on this channel
johnperna2 to make this a clear.